So I don't know how I haven't mentioned this place, since it's a fantastic place to have lunch if in Spokane. I have to admit though...the only reason why we tried it was because of architecture of the building. That's right, we tried a restaurant based on the building. Don't judge me; if you read this you know how random I can be. I had to convince Keith to try it out, since he agrees with you (the reader) on my logic. And the name of the place is so obviously kitschy that I loved it instantly: The Milk Bottle.
Thank goodness this place rocks! They serve pretty good burgers and stuff. And they make it all fresh, which is cool. It really is a nice Mom n' Pop place. But the reason why we always plan on eating there when we trek up? The milkshakes. It may seem pretty obvious that this place would know how to do a milkshake correctly, as you do eat inside a milk bottle. But this is actually some kind of fusion of ice cream and awesomeness. I can't even describe how wonderful they are. Not only do you get a milkshake in the cute glasses, but also the tumbler they made it in. This basically equals TWO milkshakes for the price of one. How can anyone turn that down? The answer: You can't. Besides...what sound like more fun than eating in a giant milk bottle!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment