It's not sexual harassment - you're pregnant! - Dr. Knappster
You are sneezing for two. - Evie Madden
I am going to punch you in the ovaries. Now get out of radiology. - Sam Howard
You have pregnancy brain. - Brynne Lyle (Said after I lost my Cougar Card...for the second/third time in a week)
How can you not feel that?!?- Keith (After seeing our ninja baby move around)
I can't trip you now, you are a vessel of life.- Dr. Bryan
John: So you are 1/2 Chinese, 1/2 Japanese, and 1/2 Asian...and Keith is Caucasian. What does that make your baby?
Liz: Light Yellow. (Don't get offended, this is a joke. And if you do...well, then you really don't know my sense of humor.)
You are my husband's hero. - Liz (Said to a radiology tech after she took away my radiology badge so I couldn't take radiographs anymore)
Do you have to wear a gas mask in the surgery OR?- Michelle Nguyen
Jaaron makes a great middle name - boy or girl.- Jaaron Peterson
I will be their life coach for 18 years. Look how much I've helped you in a few months.- Gura (Dr. Anderson)
Jenny will be your doula and I'll be your midwife. Keith and John will wait in the living room smoking cigars. This is Liz's dream, to relive the 1950's.-Brynne
You are high on baby juice.- John Lyle
Liz: I can't remember the weird pregnancy quote I always say.
Keith: Does it have to do with pregnancy brain? Because if it was, that would be awesome.
I'm pregnant, not colorblind. -Liz (talking about some FUGLY pregnancy clothes)
Can you use the same stuff they use for mastitis in cows? - Jenny Janitell (talking about Udderly Smooth Udder Cream)
You should steal a bunch of pee pads from the hospital and make your own diapers. - Jenny (after learning how many diapers a newborn goes through...she may be right!)
I'm going to make you wear the respirator mask during rounds, so you'll sound like Darth Vader. - Dr. Spencer (after Liz politely declined wearing one)
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment