Keith has been working frantically for the past few months, trying to get everything ready for the big upcoming (pending, looming, intimidating, etc) events. The largest project has been getting our Pullman house ready to place on the market. It has been super stressful, as he has completed so many projects around the house, cleaned it tirelessly, and now is moving things into storage.
Keith is one amazing man. I have been very little help, as this phase of pregnancy has rendered me a walking zombie most of the time, due to the severe exhaustion I have been going through. Now that I am mostly over that (I think) I am working overnights at the hospital, which leaves very little time except sleep and work. Nevertheless, Keith has forged ahead and has been doing so much of the work on his own. He never fails to amaze me at his work ethic, determination, and most of all love for this crazy woman he has married.
This is all in addition to the full-time job it is to take care of me. I often forget things now, and he looks after me and the little poppy seed to make sure that we are taking care of ourselves and being careful. He is the best husband and best daddy.
I am so glad I got to help a little today, and hope to be able to do more as I learn to work through the exhaustion and around this new figure I'm obtaining (it's harder to carry boxes with a baby bump). But really this post is a big THANK YOU to the love of my lives, my soulmate, my dear husband. None of this would I love you Keith!
I am so glad I got to help a little today, and hope to be able to do more as I learn to work through the exhaustion and around this new figure I'm obtaining (it's harder to carry boxes with a baby bump). But really this post is a big THANK YOU to the love of my lives, my soulmate, my dear husband. None of this would I love you Keith!
No comments:
Post a Comment