The best part of this graduation? It should be the last one I have to go through, personally. And that made it all the sweeter!
A huge thank you to all my friends and family who have supported me through this gauntlet called vet school. I definitely have grown during the process (and not just because of poppy seed!). It is true, the heat of the fire creates something purer than before. Vet school = fire. Thankfully I didn't turn into ash!
I want to especially thank my sweet husband, Keith. He has been through all the ups and downs that have been my veterinary training. Without him I am nothing, and without him I couldn't have done this. Only he truly knows what this has been like for me, and I am so grateful that he is my wonderful soulmate. (Is it bad if I make myself cry?)
I want to especially thank my sweet husband, Keith. He has been through all the ups and downs that have been my veterinary training. Without him I am nothing, and without him I couldn't have done this. Only he truly knows what this has been like for me, and I am so grateful that he is my wonderful soulmate. (Is it bad if I make myself cry?)
No comments:
Post a Comment