Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jealous Much?

Tonight when laying on the couch (watching Glee), an interesting phenomenon occurred. My cat named Baby kicked my belly. My baby named Poppy Seed kicked back. Seriously. At one point they were both kicking the same spot at the same time. It was an odd feeling (truthfully...freaky odd). After that, she would kick...he would kick...she would kick...he would kick. Um, excuse me, can I just watch TV?!?

The sad thing is that this wasn't the first time and probably won't the be last. The first time was when I was reading in bed. Baby (the kitty) often walks on me to get my attention. She stepped on my belly, which usually doesn't do anything. One night she must have found the magical spot. As she was standing on me, I felt a distinct reaction from Poppy Seed (punch or kick) directly underneath her paw.

It such a great example of two things:
1. My cat is used to getting her way.
2. Poppy Seed does not like having his space impeded, at all.

Two babies. Both bossy. Hmmm....wonder where they got all their bossiness from.

No comments: