Next Keith's sisters, Cheryle and Teresa, and our cutie-pie nieces, Jayden and Sierra, visited for the annual birthday celebration. We had a great time catching up and seeing the girls after they have grown so much! We celebrated Sierra's second birthday with a Kitty Cat cake, where some memorable quotes were made. My favorite is from my neice Jayden, who was talking about Sierra: "Maybe she'll want the head!" Little did she know that her sarcastic Auntie Liz had said that only hours prior.
That evening we enjoyed some fireworks on Sunnyside Hill and especially had some fun with sparklers and our cameras. Keith was very creative and we got some great photos. I had only played with sparklers once before, and found them lots of fun. Hopefully next year we can share our July 4th with C, T, J and S - wherever we may be!
Overall it was a great time, and we miss them already! Although I have to admit, the first night everyone was gone - I took a 3 hour nap on the couch. Who knew that a 5 year-old and a 2 year-old could wear someone out so much!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment