We bought most of these from the WSU Hort Club fundraiser, which was great since we also bought pepper plants too. These didn't last long, since I planted them too early and a late frost/cold spell doomed them. But after a quick trip to the store and a couple starters from friends, gave us a grand total of NINE tomato plants, three pepper plants, and one cilantro herb. I decided to get a bunch of tomato plants, in the hope that one would survive my first attempt at a garden. Little did I know that so many would grow so well.
Keith has been wonderful and taking wonderful care of these little guys while I have been living at the VTH. Thanks to him they are thriving! We even have some new little tomatoes trying their best to grow. Keep your fingers crossed that our pesky neighborhood squirrels leave them alone!
No comments:
Post a Comment