Now I have delusion of grandeur for future garden possibilities: cucumbers, squash, strawberries, and even corn! Crazy I know, but I am inspired. Of course, seeing a neighbor tend a real garden has also given me the aspiration of a green thumb. Of course, if I was smart I would only choose things that I can make into a pie, thus smartly tying in two hobbies together. But who wants that kind of forethought? Besides, it would fun to have fresh veggies to have Keith cook up. Note: Keith would have to cook them...unless I wanted to ruin my crop with my cooking.
How is the rest of our garden going? So kind of you to ask! Yes...AND we have peppers!!
'
I think they are jalapenos, but I really can't remember what type of peppers we bought. But they are growing and look pretty good. Too bad Keith and I have no idea when to know when they are "ripe". So either they'll taste great or be little balls of explosive fire. Sounds like fun! Anyone up for some mystery-intensity salsa? Our cilantro is in the process of going to seed (oops), so that means we will have corriander soon too. How exciting! Who knew 'going green' would be so fulfilling!
No comments:
Post a Comment