2. Horses still scare me, but some are really sweet. I guess just like people, they can also be weirdly unpredictable.
3. People come by to try and save our soul with their religion. And even when we declined (we already have our own spiritual beliefs), they were nice enough to return my stolen wallet. There really are nice people out there.
4. Thieves steal weird stuff. A list of things I had stolen from my wallet:
5. Our baby moves a lot and I still can't feel a darn thing. This time...avoiding the doppler at the doctor's office.
6. Taking a 15 minute nap can really be the difference between grogginess and sanity.
7. People always look at your belly when you are pregnant. Even when you aren't showing yet.
8. My husband doesn't like to feel helpless. Especially when it comes to taking care of me. And that I love this about him.
9. We are crazy. Moving, new job, and new baby...three HUGE life-altering events and we plan to do them within the next 6 months. What were we thinking?!
10. I still like it when lists end on multiples of 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment