That's right. It's another food-related entry. Get over it. If you don't wanna be hungry and jealous, then move on. If you know us, you know we love food. But we especially love good food from local, unique eateries. You can't get more local or more unique than Sella's. It is truly an institute in Pullman. Why? Because I said so! Spunky mood, eh? Seriously though, not only do they have fan-freakin'-tastic food, but also because they are the manifestation of WSU Cougar spirit. They have Coug-named dishes and are Crimson and Grey decor (WSU colors, obviously!). Doesn't hurt that they are located in the heart of Pullman and just off campus!
One fun thing about Sella's is that they have paper placemats and crayons on each table. Not only is drawing a fun way to wait for your food, but if you could also have them added to the permanent rotation of Sella's artwork. It is always fun to look at all the artwork from the years, and the art is from all ages. We have never had or known someone to have their artwork placed on display, but we definitely enjoy all the creativity found here (especially the anti-Husky ones!).
They are two meals worth of yumminess. Let's put it this way: my dad will visit us and take two of these bad-boys home with him. Not that I blame him, I used to crave calzones when we lived in Tucson. In fact, all this talk about them is making me hungry now. Darn it. We better get our fill before I graduate! Better go get some now...so hungry, aren't you?
1 comment:
wow, that looks terrific... I just moved to Pullman and am learning my way around, so please, keep the food recommendations coming!
Post a Comment